Chrysler 300C - 120 stretch
This limousine has gained popular acceptance by its operators and customers alike. It continues to be our best seller and comes with VOSA’s full Single Vehicle Approval.
The donor car that forms the basis of this stretch limousine is a Chrysler 300C, whose standard configuration is left hand drive, a petrol-driven 3.5 litre engine with an automatic gearbox. It is manufactured in the USA by the Chrysler Corporation (formerly Daimler Chrysler).
We also supply the right hand drive equivalent for some overseas countries, but they cannot be legally registered in the United Kingdom for Private Hire, as they cannot be SVA/IVA certified: see the following website:
Nevertheless, they are built to the same exacting standards as the left hand drive version.
Any right hand drive stretch limousine has to pass VOSA’s Enhanced Single Vehicle Approval (ESVA). It has to conform to ten European
directives in order to be legally registered as a stretch limousine for Private Hire in the United Kingdom.
As with all our new stretch limousines, the stretching is carried out by Krystal Enterprises of Brea, California, who have been in the speciality vehicle market for over 25 years. They also have the distinction of being the largest speciality coachbuilder in the world.
As well as being a fully fitted and ready to go straight-into-service limousine, every Krystal Chrysler 300C stretch limousine supplied by us is tested and certified by VOSA as being an eight passenger seat limousine that can be legally registered in the United Kingdom for Private Hire operation.
Driving this limousine is hardly any different to driving the standard Chrysler 300C saloon. Needless to say, the main point to be aware of is the extra length of the vehicle.
There are a number of options that can be added to the standard product to further enhance its appeal and to personalise the investment. Such options are: coachwork colour changes, wheels and interior fittings.
The Chrysler is still Krystal UK’s flag-bearer since its’ launch in the United Kingdom, Sales continue to be strong as it has become a recognised high quality and desirable limousine by operators and customers alike. Single Vehicle Approval certification has proven to be the backbone of sales, as it makes the product a legally registered limousine. Operators can work safe in the knowledge that there are no licensing issues. Last and by no means least, customer demand means that equivalent earnings from hire are greater than Town Cars.
The following equipment and fittings are supplied as standard
- 10” LCD TV (hidden) in bulkhead
- 15” LCD TV (hidden) in centre of main bar
- 5 x 18” factory mag. chrome wheels
- Aluminium bar & interior decal finish
- Bentley look-alike grille with Chrysler logo
- Champagne glass holders
- Chauffeur o/head digital control panel
- Chrome opera lights
- Corrugated rear floor panels
- Decanters, rock & champagne glasses
- Dual air conditioning
- Dual alternator & dual batteries
- Fibre optic bar & accent lighting
- Fibre optic starlight ceiling
- Full leatherette rear interior
- Full vinyl grain or tuxedo top
- Fully insulated rear cabin
- Heavy duty alternator
- Heavy duty cabin carpet
- IPOD ready
- Insulated ice bins
- Insulated return a/c ducting under seating
- J style rear cabin couch seating
- LED cabin lights
- LED & colour selectable perforated stainless steel ceiling panels
- Lit vanity mirrors
- P255/55 R18 tyres
- Mini-bar behind fold-down lateral seating
- Powered privacy divider control touchpad with auto climate control
- Rubber-backed floor mats – front and rear
- Rubbish container
- Single side windows
- Single CD/DVD AM/FM player
- Stainless steel champagne bucket
- Telephone intercom system
- Tinted windows
- TV sound through stereo system
- UK Single Vehicle Approval compliant (SVA)
- Upgraded suspension and braking system
- Chrome or alloy 20” turbine wheels
- 5th door
- Canvas roof
- Colour change
- Crystal Pearl Clearcoat
- Dual tone coachwork
- Extra glassware including decanters
- Extra overlay mats—leopard
- Extra overlay mats—shag
- Extra overlay mats—standard
- Full leather seating
- Hand-painted pinstripe coach-line
- Hands-fee intercom
- High temperature package (extra insulation w/condenser fan)
- IPOD ready
- LCD TV 7” in side sail post
- Palm Pilot remote
- Reverse Parking Sensors
- Seating colours other than the standard – quotations on individual basis
- Sony 10 disc CD changer